Wednesday, November 25, 2015

About Me

Okay, maybe you arrive here to ask something about me. Or you don't know who is behind-the-scenes man in these blog. Or you arrive at here with wandering heart, "What kind of heck this blog is it!?" So, to cover your curiousity, let's get started!

1. Who are you?
So, this is basic questions. My name is Gregorius Tendi, 
I'm live in Jakarta, Indonesia. My profession, student. I can use English, Indonesian, Russian (little bit), Chinese (just few words). So if you contact me, you can use English and Indonesian (don't use other languages, I will be wandering for its meaning).

2. What the heck is this blog?
This blog is talking about possibilities if something changes. So take examples, what if we move to Mars or what if South Korea win the Korean War. I especially talk something that contains Science and History, as this two was my expertise

3. Okay, you explain that much. But, how if I want to ask you some questions?
Just comment below↓↓↓ or e-mail me at gregoriust02@gmail.com.

4. How if I want to contact you in other way than e-mail?
Just use InstagramTwitter, or Google+

Okay, now you should understand, who am I, and how to contact me. So, who are you? Write at the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment